WE RECOMMEND THE FOLLOWING
CONDITIONS TO ACHIEVE THE BEST RESULTS :
Machine and handwash only
How To Use
- Feed the material into the plotter machine hotmelt side facing up.
PREHEAT & POSITION
- The ideal heating, pressure and time conditions for press can be seen in the photo above.
- Select an existing design or create your own on the computer
(NB : Design must be mirrored.)
- Change the machine settings according to the material’s conditions
(If unsure, see the PDF provided above.)
- Preheat the garment and arrange the weeded design in your desired placement and then press.
- On a flat surface take a weeder and remove any parts not necessary for your design.
PEEL OFF CARRIER
- Gently remove PET film from the top side of the design.
( *Disclaimer – These instructions may very according to the material and machine type used-for best results check the specifications. )