WE RECOMMEND THE FOLLOWING
CONDITIONS TO ACHIEVE THE BEST RESULTS :
Machine and handwash only
How To Use
- Feed the material into the printer skin side facing up.
- In order to remove the design from PET, it must be attached to the adhesive side of the MASK PAPER.
- After application, it’s essential to ensure there are no air bubbles and the design is firmly stuck to the adhesive side.
- Preheat the garment and arrange the transfered design in your desired placement and then press.
- Select an existing design or create your own on the computer
- Change the machine settings according to the material’s conditions
(If unsure, see the PDF provided above.)
PEEL OFF PET
- Peel off PET from the transfer to apply to your garment.
PEEL OFF MASK PAPER
- Gently remove MASK PAPER from the top side of the design.
- On a flat surface, take a weeder and remove any parts not neccesary.
PREHEAT & POSITION
- The ideal heating, pressure and time conditions for press can be seen in the photo above.
( *Disclaimer – These instructions may very according to the material and machine type used-for best results check the specifications. )